Friday 20 February 2015

Love heart




Finally got a few minutes to pop on to my blog!
Its been a busy busy week!
My card today is one I made for my wee Grandson Sean to give to his Mum on Valentine's day.
Images - Saturated Canary
Papers - red card from stash
Embellishments - heart punch, panorama heart die, rose embossing board, glitter, ribbon
Medium - coloured with my chameleon pens.
I would like to enter this into

Hope you have all been well this week. Hubby was off all week for mid term. My two sons took a stomach bug, even the dog was sick! Thankfully they are all on the mend and things are returning to normal, well as normal as our family can be lol.
Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by.


15 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card....love that bright red.

cass said...

Sweet valentine card, really cute. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our Square Card challenge

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 67 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Enfys said...

This is so sweet Pinky x

Dewi Lestari said...

Awww, so sweet! Thanks for joining at ATSC: Embossing
Hugs
Dewi

Sue said...

Awwww so gorgeous! I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and fabulous design too.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a lovely idea Pinky and such a gorgeous card. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs Susan x

Natalie said...

cute and super lovely card :)
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky. Love the image and sentiment.
Hope everyone is better now.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card x

Rachael said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image its so sweet! Thanks for joining our challenge at Sentimental Sundays X

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the sentiment, and the vivid, bright colors!
Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
Hugs
Sandra (DT)

coops said...

so gorgeous pinky.i love the image and your design and colouring is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww Pinky what a sweet sentiment and image I love the embossed background and the heart aperture, I have seen this technique a few times and must try it out, another top notch make.
hugs
lorraine x

Juls said...

Love this!! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...