Thursday 28 May 2015

Best friends...


A birthday card for a young girl who loves animals!
Image - Sugar Nellie Stamp
Papers - Nitwits
Embellishments - flowers, gems
Medium - coloured with promarkers

I would like to enter this into


Yesterday was my birthday and I had a lovely day, with lots of birthday wishes, cards and pressies. I did spend a lot of the day in the car as we had our son home to attend the pro am in Newcastle which is a 45 min drive from our house and another half hour to get to airport and then back again! Exhausting but very exciting for him. He was caddying along with Graeme McDowell and met loads of other famous golfers.

After all that excitement we had the rest of the family round for a nice piece of chocolate cake provided by my lovely daughter Charlie. I got lots of cuddles from my two wee Grandsons and seeing a card with Granny on it is so strange lol!
Catch you all later.


15 comments:

Chrissy said...

Super cute card Pinky..fabulous colouring and love the pink and the flowers. So glad you had such a lovely Birthday with lots of cuddles..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky and what a fabulous photo!
Happy belated birthday, glad you had a lovely day.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes Pinky, I am pleased you had a good day.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the image and pretty papers.
Sue xx

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card....love the pink.

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card, I like the image and the colours you have chosen. Sounds like you had a great birthday. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

brenda said...

Chocolate cake sounds perfect to me Pinky, pleased you had a good day.

A very pretty card as well, very effective matting and layering.

Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and most of the team have more prizes on their own blogs.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, I think I have that stamp but haven't used it yet, you've given me some ideas. Glad you had a fab birthday.
Lorraine

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card and design thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Pinky love the layered design with the gorgeous papers and that lovely image a super card for sure.
hugs
lorraine x

Céline said...

stunning
thanks for playing with us at di's digi
hugs
céline

Gerrina said...

This image is a sweet on! And it looks great in all the pink!
Sorry that they are to late, but want to wish you happy birthday and hope the next 364 days will give you a lot beautiful and creative moments!
Enjoy the weekend!

Lin said...

Belated birthday wishes.

Your fabulous bright pink card is so cheerful.

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

suzanne2 said...

now here's a girl after my own heart, I'm a pinky too so of course your gorgeous card jumped right out of the screen to me. I love the pink papers and of course the little cutie image, she is adorable isn't she. thank you for joining in the challenge at the sugar bowl. (its my 1st one on the DT) oops do I sound a tad excited? LOL
Hugs Suzanne xx

coldwaters2 said...

Sending you some belated birthday hugs Pinky glad you had a lovely day. The card is beautiful such a pretty image and wonderful papers and embellishments, top notch make.
hugs
lorraine x

Annette said...

Gorgeous card and I really love that vibrant pink.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...