Tuesday 9 February 2016

Party like a penguin!




Popping in to share another card using one of the new releases from
I have used a mix of some of the cute little penguins which you can find HERE

I kept my card fairly simple as I wanted to show you the penguins.
I printed them directly onto my paper and used a faux emboss behind them. I printed the centre penguin and cut him out so I could place him in front of all the other penguins and seals.
They have all been coloured with pencils.
Be sure and pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge blog and check out all the wonderful inspiration from those talented ladies.

I am entering this into

Well so much for getting to walk at the beach on Sunday. When we arrived the heavens opened, the wind howled and its was freezing lol. But I had packed a wee flask of coffee and a few bars of chocolate so we happily sat looking out the window! Better than sitting at home at least.
Bring on the spring!!
Have a great week and thanks for dropping by.



10 comments:

brenda said...

Such a happy bunch of Penguin's Pinky and great card using them. Know I don't do colouring but might need to make an exception and get this stamp and grandson love Penguin's.

And yes bring on Spring please, it's freezing here today, although I think it's a tad warmer outside than in. Heating engineer came yesterday to replace a small part on the boiler which same to light at our annual service, by the time he left we had no heating or hot water. Seems he broke a valve and what I can't believe is that a huge company like Calor Gas had to order the part from Plumb Centre and it's won't be here till Friday.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh these penguins are so cute Pinky and your card is lovely. Such a sweet image to use, I must take a look at the shop, I feel a little retail therapy coming on.
Wishing for the warmer weather too.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Hi Pinky, oh what an adorable card, those Penguins are so cute and how they are cuddling the sea lions, its fabulous. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Mervi said...

Wow gorgeous card, cute penquins!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Dora said...

Very pretty card and so cute that penguins.

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring, a great card.
Thank you for joining our CAS challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

AndreaNorris said...

Snigger I love this sentiment to go with that image - fab card!!! thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Pat said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Tammy said...

This is adorable, I love all of the penguins! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Lisbeth said...

Hi
super cute and cool creations
Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge
hugs lisbeth
DT-ABC challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...